CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1,000 Paid Every Month!.
LIMITED TIME! U.S. Xpress is offering NEW dedicated opportunity with an EXTRA $12,000 for experienced drivers -- $1,000 PAID EVERY MONTH!
Get HOME WEEKLY -- and TOP EARNERS make up to $78,000/yr with paid vacation and great benefits! Must be willing to drive into NYC.
Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable experience.
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree - 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call or Apply for Details!
- Drivers Average $1,400 per week
- Top earners can make up to $78,000/year
- Home Weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months verifiable driving experience
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Posting ID: 603737293Posted: 2021-02-26