This position is responsible for supply chain analysis and inventory replenishment to support production and customer requirements. This role is dedicated to achieving optimal inventory level, flow of merchandise and forecast accuracy, and order placement.Roles & Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Responsible for proper replenishment of primary and secondary packaging and supplies to meet production demands
- Research and schedule freights/transportation of vendor supplies in a timely manner taking into consideration production schedules and customer expectations
- Placing transfers from 3PL's
- Place P.O.'s and match acknowledgements with original order
- Request C of A and expiry dates from suppliers if not sent with original shipment
- Following up with open order reports
- Confirming that we have the materials to meet all production runs that may have been moved up in the schedule
- Determine and maintain proper fill rate for each individual item, balancing requirements with inventory levels
- Create, implement, and manage purchasing process for staff office supplies and business cards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, analytical, organized
- Computer skills with Microsoft Windows/Office and a strong knowledge of NAV programs.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Works and communicates well in a team environment.
High School plus specialized training (min 6mos-2yrs)
Associate Degree Required
Bachelor's Degree Preferred - Type: Business, Supply ChainMinimum Experience Preferred:
Bachelor's Degree and two or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.Travel Requirements:
Minimal 5% Disability Assistance
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. EEO Considerations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ApplyApplyNot ready to Apply?CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- Planner Jobs
- Production Assistant Jobs
Not Ready To Apply?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Join Our Talent Network
2019 TreeHouse Foods
- All rights reserved
- Terms & Conditions
Posting ID: 560710471Posted: 2020-07-14