Do you have a passion for clothing, collectibles, antiques, and hidden gems? Are you a decision maker with an eye for detail? Goodwill is hiring a Processor
to join our team! The Processor helps drive sales by receiving, processing, and pricing donating products to meet daily production standards and goals. A day in the life
:In a typical day, a Processor
can expect to...
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help employees feel safe and secure. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Work independently and use decision-making skills to effectively sort, select, and evaluate donated goods.
- Exercise organization and prioritization skills while working in a production setting.
- Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a diverse population in a human-services setting.
- Help drive sales that support Goodwill's mission.
Job Pay and Perks
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees, including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
- 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees and customers.
- Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
- Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with customers.
- Daily health checks to prevent transmission.
- Typical starting range: $11.80 - $13.41 per hour
- Work-life balance: no overnights, limited holiday hours (closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter), rotating weekend shifts, and NO late closing shifts!
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
- You're skilled in customer service, independent decision-making, prioritization, and organization.
- You have a strong attention to detail, you are self-motivated and take initiative.
- You can read, write, and speak English sufficiently to communicate with supervisors, employees, and customers.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Posting ID: 561100960Posted: 2020-08-06