Job Title: Administrative Assistant
U.S. Bridge is growing! If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to U.S. Bridge.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant in Cambridge, Ohio. If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
SUMMARY & SCOPE: Provide support to the offices and administration for the Ohio Bridge Corporation located in Cambridge, Ohio.
- Respond to telephone calls and in person guests in an expeditious and courteous manner.
- Order office supplies and work with AP associate to ensure proper coding.
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail as well as processing all outgoing mail for posting.
- Assist Sales Department as needed to package supplies for distribution by Salesmen. Assist Sales Director with running reports, preparing quotes and maintain information in estimating system.
- Maintains filing system including items that are confidential in nature.
- Communicate efficiency in writing, orally, and with others to understand and convey information, in a manner consistent with company values.
- Operates Equipment including fax, copier, printer, etc.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Work efficiency under time constraints to meet deadlines and manage several different tasks concurrently.
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative and carry out job functions with or without direct supervision or instruction.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field- REQUIRED.
- Professionalism coupled with a dynamic personality.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced-level knowledge of MS Office applications
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail
Work Environment: Standard office environment
Schedule: Monday to Friday
U.S. Bridge is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608566035Posted: 2021-03-08