Short Description Exciting Career Opportunities for CRITICAL CARE TECHNICIANSFull-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem opportunitiesDay, Middle and Night Shifts (12 hour shifts)JOB SUMMARY:
- Nurse in providing direct, indirect and non-patient care responsibilities.
- Assists patients in dressing/undressing, bathing, or eating.
- Performs EKG's,
- Collects non-invasive body fluid specimens
- Takes vital signs
- Provides clerical support for the patient care unit
- EMR Charting
- Departmental communications.
High School Diploma or equivalent - required. Experience/Certifications:
- Acute Care/hospital experience highly preferred
- Patient Care Tech (PCT) or Medical Assistant certification (CMA) - required and/or experience
- Phlebotomy & EKG certification - required and/or experience
- BLS from American Heart Association - required
Posting ID: 565730010Posted: 2020-08-07