Human Resources Assistant
**No Phone Calls Please**
Home Instead Senior Care, a successful non-medical home care company, is seeking an experienced HR Assistant. At Home Instead Senior Care, we continually strive to inspire ourselves and others to provide exceptional care for seniors. Our teamwork approach, with CareGiver support as a priority, instills the trust and values that ensures consistent, compassionate care to both seniors and their families. The HR assistant will be required to work in our small, yet extremely busy office to provide support in both the recruitment of new CAREGivers and retention of current CAREGivers. Our office is located in Center City Philadelphia, but we support seniors all over Philadelphia. The hours for the position are 8:30am - 5pm. For more information about our company view and to apply, please visit our website at www.homeinstead.com/philly.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system and candidate database
- Assist with the hiring process for new CAREGivers
- Assist in finding different sourcing methods for applicants
- Conduct phone interviews
- Process criminal background checks
- Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers
- Schedule interviews, reviews and trainings
- Assist in planning quarterly trainings
- Assist in finding new ways of recruitment and engagement for CAREGivers
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with Office Staff, Clients, and CAREGivers
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
The successful candidate will have:
Position also comes with:
- Strong computer skills and comfort working in databases and on Internet browsers.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills, and customer service.
- Good telephone voice and skills.
- Full understanding of Microsoft Word, and preferably all of Microsoft Office.
- Will bring their own team player attitude to our team-oriented environment.
- A warm, friendly, compassionate demeanor with elderly clients
- A self-starting, upbeat, positive, go-getter attitude.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Medical Benefits
- Generous Time Off Policy
- 401(k) with a match
- Ongoing Training and Development
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 566943892Posted: 2020-08-06