Up to $0.51 per mile* (up to $70,000 per year with accessorial pay) and weekly home time — that’s what Regional Tanker truck drivers can expect at Schneider. CDL truckers in Schneider’s Tanker division safely haul bulk liquid chemicals — 2/3 of which are non-hazardous — and enjoy the industry’s leading paid tanker training. If you’re ready to join Schneider’s elite team of Tanker drivers, apply today and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying a small-company feel with large-company benefits.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Charlotte Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.51 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $70,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Charlotte Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of Charlotte, NC and live in North Carolina, South Carolina or Tennessee
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Schneider’s self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required Hazmat endorsement.
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you’re moving and productive
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Schneider’s Tanker division
Schneider means what it says, and we have since 1935. We’re a proven industry leader offering a huge variety of driving opportunities to help you become the best driver you can be — and living out our core values every step of the way: Safety, Integrity, Respect and Excellence.
“After working for several little companies, I’ve been with Schneider for 17 years because Schneider means what it says.”
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Posting ID: 574092867Posted: 2020-09-17