CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
Looking for a fun and challenging career and want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter? At Premier Technologies we work hard and have a great time doing it. We're looking for outgoing motivated and customer focused individuals who want to make a difference. If you have a passion for customers and technology, you're in the right spot! A career with Premier Technologies means you'll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. You'll be the face of ATT and sell the future of technology where customers live work and play. The earning potential is unlimited for meeting and exceeding sales goals! Our competitive base pay and lucrative compensation plan allow for an unlimited earnings trend ranging from $30,000 - $50,000+. If you are interested, we would LOVE to meet you!
- Build creative solutions for customers with our portfolio of products including wireless, connected car, along with smart entertainment options including DIRECTV AND DIRECTV NOW
- Deliver outstanding service striving to retain and gain customers
- Participate in outside sales events or promotions
- Work flexible hours, weekends and holidays at various locations
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures, maintain store appearance, and help create a positive working environment
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our no contract products meet those needs
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customer
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- Competitive hourly rate along with weekly/ monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives
- Major Health, Dental, Vision, other Insurance options all available (90 day vesting).
- 401 K offering w/employer contribution following vesting period
- ATT Branded Clothing
- Paid Time off for Personal, Sick & Vacation
- Work/Life Balance
- Team Environment
- Equipment Discounts & Employee Plan Discounts
- At least one-year retail experience in sales or customer service
- At least one-year experience handling cash transactions
- One of more years of sales experience in a quota driven environment
- Proficient use of PC software (MS Office preferred) and point of sales systems
Posting ID: 566953574Posted: 2020-08-06