Penn Station East Coast Subs is growing. Which means, right now, all Southeast Columbus Penn Station locations are looking for Shift Managers to become a part of the Penn Station grilling team. Penn Station careers offer competitive salaries and require no late nights, or holidays.
- Applicants must be able to provide both quality products and service in a clean and safe environment to each and every customer they meet.
- Applicants must display both speed and accuracy in the workplace, have a positive attitude and ensure that all products are consistent with our company quality standards.
- Applicants should be prepared to work as a member of a team, treating co-workers with respect and offering encouragement, recognition and motivation when needed.
- Applicants will be champions of the brand, understanding that they are responsible for providing 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Finally, applicants will be in charge of ensuring that company standards on Penn Station equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained.
- Penn Station is currently seeking full time shift Managers
- Penn Station has no early morning or late night hours (Mon-Sat: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. & Sun: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Penn Station is closed on all major holidays.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Wages and Hours:
- Competitive Hourly rate
- 30+ hours/week
About Penn Station:
- Penn Station East Coast Subs opened in downtown Cincinnati in 1985, and has been expanding nation-wide ever since.
- Today, Penn Station has over 300 stores..
Locally, Penn Station has been voted “Best Subs in Central Ohio"
Wage: Competative Hourly Rate
Posting ID: 38731919Posted: 2020-07-14