MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their ownhomes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve. In-Home Caregiver/Life Skills Trainer
We are offering a $1500 sign-on bonus for full time hires!
We are seeking motivated and caring individuals looking to assist our participants in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Transport participants to medical appointments
- Enjoy recreational outings together
- Teach strategies to live as independently as possible
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks
- Valid driver's license in good standing with reliable transportation
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make... we want to hear from you! Why Join Us?
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
EOE/AAE/ADA Work with fantastic co-workers - Come join our team - Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
EqualOpportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Posting ID: 548751865Posted: 2020-11-25