NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Loan Closer, you'll directly impact new homebuyers by setting up internal closing controls, managing the closing schedule, and conducting closings with buyers. Your attention to detail when reviewing all closing files and your follow-up skills with customers will make you an asset on our team.Primary Responsibilities
- Prepare initial and final closing disclosures within required timeframe
- Prepare and send closing documents timely for closing to title companies
- Initiate finding wires for closings
- Review signed packages for completeness prior to shipping
- Review files for QC accuracy and clear closing conditions prior to closing
Life at NVR
- At least 1 year of experience closing loans, preferred
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, underwriting policies, compliance, and procedures, preferred
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.