Bright Horizons has the distinct privilege of supporting some of the greatest organizational cultures and some of the most successful companies, universities, health systems, and non-profits in the world. Our services help these employers achieve their talent goals, maintain their competitive edge, and reach new levels of performance. We have an exciting new role! We're hiring a Director, Client Visibility
The role's primary responsibility is generating more media and industry coverage of our innovative client organizations, and through that coverage, highlighting how a partnership with Bright Horizons has contributed to their successes. This will require someone who can define clear and effective client recognition plans, cultivate strong relationships with leaders inside and outside our organization, and maintain open and tight communication with our account managers and client service directors.
An ideal candidate will possess an executive presence, relationship-building skills, and a results-driven mindset.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Establish processes and an organizational system for identifying client visibility opportunities, prioritizing them, selecting the best-fit clients, and managing the pursuit and execution of each in the context of a broader visibility plan
- Partner with account managers and senior Bright Horizons leaders to develop an active list of client contacts with compelling success stories
- Create and execute individualized visibility plans for specific high-value client organizations, collaborating closely with the corresponding account managers, public relations leads, and executive sponsors to ensure alignment
- Work with client teams and public relations to uncover story opportunities within client organizations, and help clients bring these stories to market
- Manage client advisory board calendar and topics
- Identify and recruit client speakers for industry speaking opportunities, including conferences, executive forums, thought leadership webinars, as well as success story initiatives, such as written case studies, video testimonials, and profiles on our newsroom or other media
- Produce client success stories and video testimonials that capture both the organizational results of key initiatives and the human impact for the individual employees who benefits from those initiatives
- Accumulate lists of individual and organizational achievement awards, track their respective application schedules, and work with client account management teams to nominate deserving clients and client contacts for recognition
- Establish and manage standard reporting for tracking progress against client visibility objectives
- Create a visibility 'kit', outlining the means through which Bright Horizons can help the new client generate further awareness of its brand, and equip client services directors with the materials and live support to introduce public relations partnerships early in the client relationship
- Join client services directors and account managers on live and virtual meetings with current and prospective clients to foster relationships, learn about client-specific brand recognition goals, and plan specific initiatives to garner media and industry attention for client accomplishments
What We Hope You'll Bring To This Role:
- Comfortable and effective at managing large multifaceted projects with multiple stakeholders
- 8+ years of experience in b2b marketing, account management, or public relations
- Demonstrated track record of forging strong cross-functional relationships
- Experience translating client organization successes into published content (print, video, podcasts, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at measuring the ROI for large corporate investments
- Previous experience working in or directly serving the HR industry preferred
- Relevant BA/MS/MA degree required
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Posted 18 Days Ago
A Career That's More
At Bright Horizons®, we do work that matters. Across centers and corporate offices, we work together to provide child care, educational advising, and tuition assistance, making more possible for people who need us. Come do satisfying work with a company that has been named to FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list 19 times! Bright Horizons: where team spirit rules and HEART - Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork - factors into all we do.