Experienced line cook for high volume restaurant.
As a cook in our kitchen, you will delight our customers by cooking delicious meals according to our menu. You'll help to prepare food and ingredients, and you'll follow our recipes to deliver excellent food in a timely manner. You’ll be responsible for our food operations and food safety. You'll work in a fast-paced kitchen while maintaining professional behavior and a positive attitude to ensure the best possible experience for our customers and a safe and clean working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete food prep work as required
- Setup and maintain a safe workstation and cooking equipment
- Prepare & Cook menu items to our company recipes
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures
- Follow approved cooking practices and ensure food quality meets our standards at all times
- Monitor stock and essential items and request orders as needed
- Must be 18 years or old.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in food service
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, lift and/or carry objects up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Utilize cleaning products, and willing to clean and sanitize work and restaurant areas as needed