Interested serving seniors with their needs at home and make some extra money for the holidays? Do you want to work in a great relationship minded organization? Look no further....
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Training and Continuing Education
- Paid Travel Time Between Shifts
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- Free Enrollment in Teledoc
- 1 on 1 Care with Clients
- 25 lb Lifting Weight Limit
- 24 hr Access to Office Personnel
- 1 one 1 Personal Introductions and Training with New Clients
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition and Rewards Program
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care (Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, etc...)
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 588667339Posted: 2020-11-23