5335 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Automotive Body Shop Estimator
Excellent Income & Benefits!
New Ownership! Premier Automotive Group recently purchased local Chevrolet and Kia dealerships and is seeking to hire an experienced Automotive Body Shop Estimator to ensure the overall efficiency, profitability, and reputation of our auto body shop operations by providing timely, accurate, and customer approved estimates for repair work.
Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Premier is an established, successful dealer group with over 21 stores in 5 states nationwide! We represent top brands such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Chevrolet, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat. Premier is actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our “Giving Hope Foundation”.
We offer Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- We will BEAT your current pay (bring your pay stub to the interview)
- We will discuss matching your current earned vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid time off
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Premium, ongoing professional development
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee Programs for referral bonus, vehicle acquisition, and automotive purchases.
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Body Shop Estimator:
- Greet customers and quickly assess their needs, understanding the difficulty of their situation.
- Customer service is a top priority. It’s our job to turn a difficult situation around.
- Follow collision repair job through entire process from initial greeting, handling all insurance related communications, overseeing parts ordering, and keeping customer updated.
- Quality control the customer's vehicle from repairs to final delivery.
- Ensure a premium repair experience for customers
Requirements - Body Shop Estimator:
- At least one year of automotive Body Shop Estimator experience is required
- Automotive dealership experience is preferred
- Must be detailed and efficient in writing a complete estimate and completing supplements when needed
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Organized with a good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction (CSI) results
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic, or link below to view the catalog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.