5335 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008
Automotive Sales Consultant
$2,500 Signing Bonus $75K 'Plus'
Income & Excellent Benefits!
New Ownership! Premier Automotive Group recently purchased local Chevrolet and Kia dealerships and is seeking to hire Sales Consultants to exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive.
Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Premier is an established, successful dealer group with over 21 stores in 5 states nationwide! We represent top brands such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Chevrolet, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat. Premier is actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our “Giving Hope Foundation”.
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic to view the catalog.
We offer these Excellent Benefits:
- $2,500 Signing Bonus based on experience
- $75K 'Plus' Income!
- $2,500/month Salary guarantee for the first 90 days if new to automotive sales
- Premium, ongoing training and professional development
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee programs for referral bonus, vehicle acquisition, and automotive purchases.
- Career advancement
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure every customer has a premium buying experience
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience is preferred
- Sales experience in any industry is welcome - Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 566072551Posted: 2020-08-01