The Fitness attendant's primary role is to anticipate and satisfy all guests needs in the fitness studios throughout the day and to set up, maintain and provide a pristine level of cleanliness in the Spa pool, movement studio, Pilates studio, Yoga pavilion and fitness center. The attendant also provides water, and towels to guests during classes and workouts.
- Maintains the Movement Studio, Pilates Studio, Yoga Pavilion and Fitness Center
- Maintains pool area to include; set-up of umbrellas, chairs, towels, cabanas and water stations
- Assist participants during classes by offering water, towels and fresh fruit
- Actively participates in safety programs and abides by all injury reporting and safety behavior requirements.
- Participates in and supports Hotels efforts towards community service, sustainability and environmental initiatives
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English with vendors, guests and staff to their understanding
- Available to work varied shifts, including weekdays, weekends, mornings, evenings and holidays
- Ability to uphold a manner of professionalism at all times
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all members, resort guests, and other associates.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration & think clearly
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing.
- Frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting property.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, bending, lifting and finger dexterity.
- Frequent need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 40 lbs. frequently and 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms' reach.
- Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on the telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
NOTE: A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Posting ID: 563403715Posted: 2020-08-08