Do you want to make a real difference in your community during a time when it's needed most? Be a hero, be a CAREgiver!
*Offering COMPETITIVE PAY
*Offering flexible part and full-time schedules
*#78 on the Forbes list of top 100 companies to work for
*A company providing IN Home Care Services for over 20 years
Apply online at homeinstead.com/146 or call 760 639 6472 to get you started today!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Register with the Home Care Aide Registry
- Livescan Fingerprint Clearance
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Able and available to work various schedules and
shifts as needed
- Looking for compassionate, caregiving caregivers who enjoy helping the elderly.
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*Compensation:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 566458485Posted: 2020-08-04