This position is responsible for ensuring quality and proper presentation of food orders. Assemble according to recipes and procedures to avoid waste. Line is always stocked, neat, clean and safe.
- Salad and Calzone line
- Preparation of recipes and plate presentations correctly set up according to tickets for all Salad Items and Dessert Items. Follow pars accurately, and complete daily/weekly cleaning of equipment. Follows shelf life standards for all products. Preps food items needed on kitchen line.
- Read tickets, manages product as cooking, maintaining quality and standards of products. Ensures timely execution in kitchen, coordinates and communicates between FOH and HOH. Follow pars accurately, and complete daily/weekly cleaning of equipment. Preps food items needed on kitchen line.
- Always cautious of lead ticket time and new orders.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare, to order, all food items following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits to completion
- Measure and assemble ingredients and cook items according to recipes and menu specifications
- Maintain kitchen, storage and equipment in a clean, sanitary and safe manner
- Maintain clean china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils and vessels, using machine and manual cleaning methods
- Stock/restock items on line according to specifications
- Assist in a team effort with a sense of urgency
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards (wash hands when using restroom, etc.)
- Other duties as directed
- Ability to memorize and correctly distinguish all menu items and ingredients
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Exhibit good manners, positive attitude, promptness and proper hygiene
- Ability to perform under pressure in a high-volume restaurant, including moving and responding quickly for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Use manual knife skills and electric equipment to perform proper food preparation techniques, maintaining a safe work environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
Posting ID: 74318063Posted: 2020-07-14