Maintains building environment and accessibility by maintaining building equipment, heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems; maintaining grounds.
* Maintains building climate by repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning equipment.
* Maintains lighting by installing and repairing wiring and fixtures.
* Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Secures building and occupants by maintaining alarm and fire protection devices.
* Maintains system for conveying liquids and liquid waste by installing and repairing plumbing apparatus.
* Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts and equipment; placing and expediting orders for parts and equipment; verifying receipt of parts and equipment.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
On-Call, Customer Service, PC Proficiency, Initiative, Equipment Maintenance, OSHA Compliance, Safety Management, Facilities Coordination, Supply Management, Informing Others, Listening
Posting ID: 561323694Posted: 2020-07-09