The primary responsibility of the position includes the troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of 3 locally owned McDonald's Restaurant buildings including all equipment large and small. The work performed in these buildings includes checking of electrical & mechanical systems and kitchen equipment, small carpentry, patching & painting of walls, replacing floor and ceiling tiles, repair of doors & hardware. Other duties include working with the other members of the Restaurant Management teams and Maintenance personnel.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years building maintenance experience
Must possess basic electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry and computer knowledge.
Will be required to function as a team player in the absence of supervision.
Requires much walking and standing. May work from ladders and step ladders. May be required to lift heavy equipment up to 70 pounds. Reaching and pulling. Must be able to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment.
May be required to work in areas of extreme heat and cold and/or dust and dirt. May be exposed to hazards from use of electrical, mechanical and/or power equipment.
Benefits package includes IRA, medical insurance, paid vacations, mileage, meals, uniforms, tools, and yearly raises based on performance.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
This can vary from season to season in our business:
• Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of HVAC and mechanical systems
• Handyman, General Repairs and Maintenance Work
• Basic small engine maintenance
• Painting Interior and Exterior
• Drywall Repair / Patching / Caulking
• Minor Plumbing and Minor Electrical Knowledge
• Tile Flooring Repair
• Subcontractor Supervision
• Customer Service / Interaction while in the restaurant
• Material Purchasing and maintaining a small parts inventory of frequently needed items
• Your own iPhone or Android
• Able to Download and Use Apps
• Read and Interpret equipment manuals, online resources
• Utilize manufacturer and supplier web and phone technical assistance to troubleshoot and repair restaurant equipment.
• Participate in on call situations that may require work outside of normal business hours.
• Training of new maintenance / custodial employees
• Support restaurants with maintenance to cover vacations of maintenance / custodial person
• Highly regarded skill areas: Experience with restaurant equipment electrical troubleshooting & repairs, Welding, Plumbing
• Valid Driver's License and your own transportation
• Demonstrated ability to work with computers in a Windows environment.
• Must be detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, and proven leadership skills. The ability to handle multiple projects / tasks.
Please supply your resume and references with your application.
Please visit www.tinyurl.com/MCD2787 and Apply for the Maintenance Tech position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Bega Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Diverse, Inclusive Work Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or national origin, as required by federal, state and local law.
Posting ID: 73348258Posted: 2020-07-14