At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse LPN to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the US Army Health Clinic, California Medical Detachment (CALMED) in Presidio of Monterey, CA.
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse LPN:
• Status: Full-Time, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: Basic Life Support BLS
• Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse from and United States
• Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation or minimum 12 mos. Pediatric experience
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.