Sales SupportPosition Type:
The Tele qualifier function is responsible for making unsolicited, outbound calls into prospective clients in the SMB list, small to midsize branches within a zone. The Tele qualifers must be prepared to build trust and credibility in order to win the right to engage the key buyer personas. Responsibilities
- Maintains database though call discovery.
- Contacts target customers including major accounts, demographic and firm graphic data validation.
- Maintains current customer base by outbound warm calling.
- Setts appointments with overflow of branch campaigns for SMB.
- Handles questions and objections.
- Engages the prospect to qualify for further engagement.
- Where possible, segregates outgoing calls from incoming calls, chats and emails. Qualifications
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with software/ printing /equipment/ electronics sales preferred, but not required.
- Desire to initiate high volume of outbound calls.
- Ability to handle questions and objections.
- Ability to process data and information details outbound calls.
- Ability to qualify the gatekeepers and answer questions.
- Ability to have a meaningful dialogue with Level C contacts.
- Able to navigate through an organization.
- Eagerness to network, social selling through organizations.
- Professional, outgoing, persistent personality traits.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate in depth knowledge and understanding of the targeted audience.
- Ability to Identify the hand raisers, and prospects who initiate contact via phone calls, chat sessions, and emails.
- Strong engagement with the decision makers.
- Ability to work closely with outside reps.
- Must be able to think quickly and demonstrate knowledge of the products. Company Overview
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers
#CSA Posting Tags
#LI-SH1 #CSACB #PM20