Company Information/Job Description
- Position: Maintenance Technician
- Location: West Chicago
- Pay: $25-31
- Shift: 1st
- Company manufactures tank and container products to store and transport a wide variety of fertilizers, crop protection chemicals, and seed treatment products
- Will be responsible for performing mechanical and electrical repairs on rotational molding equipment
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance on most electrical, mechanical and industrial equipment
- Troubleshoot and analyze problems on equipment including control panels, air compressors, ovens, air conditioning units
- Replacing pumps, gears, valves, bearings, switches, relays, sensors, etc
- Weld and fabricate when needed to repair damaged molds
- Perform repairs on most electrical, mechanical and industrial equipment from pneumatic impact guns to programmable controllers and microprocessors
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 566202083Posted: 2020-08-02