Players Club Supervisor
Responsible for providing service to guests while maintaining a positive demeanor and pleasant attitude at all times.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Tribal, Federal and other laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest services by properly listening and responding to guest and team member concerns and questions.
- Provide direction, assistance, and/or information as may be required to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the property, food venues, current and upcoming special events and promotions.
- Maintain general awareness of gaming operations at all times and comply with security policies and procedures in order to secure company assets.
- Report technical problems of gaming machines to a gaming technician or supervisor so they can be repaired quickly.
- Enroll guests into the Players Club program and explain the benefits of the different tiers.
- Assist guests with inquiries regarding club membership and promotions.
- Assist guests with usage of the enrollment and promotional kiosks.
- Assist guests in need of accessing lucky bucks or converting points.
- Assist guests with point redemption and purchase of merchandise at Players Club.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls.
- Work special events and promotions with integrity.
- Demonstrate and promote KLECH core values and MAD skills.
- Manage and maintain security of confidential information entrusted to position.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required training as assigned.
- Monitor compliance with Federal currency transaction reporting requirements, Title 31 requirements and IRS Currency Transaction Reports and property established Anti-Money Laundering policies. Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SAR as needed.
- The essential functions listed above are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities pertinent to this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements to Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Guest Service experience, preferred.
- Basic computer skills, required.
- Strong communication skills in English both written and oral. Spanish or other language skills a plus.
Qualified Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Members and qualified Native American preference is observed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with the General Manager, Directors, Managers and all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to have strong critical thinking, analytical and guest service skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to understand complex instructions and material.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and demonstrate leadership and team building skills with empathy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow and comply with established Casino guest service programs.
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, climb and bend for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a regular basis.
- The team member must be able to concentrate for prolonged periods.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- The team member must be able to communicate effectively in person or using telecommunications equipment.
- The team member must have the hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone and calculator.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Casino floor and normal office setting.
- Frequent walking and standing in a smoke filled environment and frequent contact with the general public.
- Temperature controlled environment with varying noise levels. May be exposed to high levels of noise throughout the day.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and work long hours under stressful conditions.
- May be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with difficult guests and extremely irate staff members.
- May be exposed to various types of lighting including, but not limited to: artificial fluorescent lights, flashing lights, strobe lights, multiple colored lights, etc.
- Travel may be required to perform one or more essential functions of this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to obtain and retain a KTTT Gaming Commission License, including successful completion of background check necessary to obtain and maintain license. Responsible to keep all documents current and valid at all times.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and from work.
- Must comply with KLEC handbook, internal policy and procedures, and gaming regulations set within KLEC.
Posting ID: 595069947Posted: 2021-01-27