1. Responsible to ensure the safe preparation of products for outbound shipment utilizing manual labor, and pallet jacks frequently, and powered industrial trucks.
2. Receiving product deliveries, including inspecting quantity and quality of goods received and making decisions to accept or reject inbound shipments.
3. Shipping products from plants, including examining shipment contents and compares against production reports and bills of lading.
4. Preparing shipping and receiving documents accompanying shipments, including packing lists, bills of lading, and all other required paperwork.
5. Operating a powered industrial truck to assist in loading products on to commercial vehicles as necessary.
6. Performing all work in a safety-first mentality and with the utilization of IPS lean manufacturing skills.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
Monday - Friday
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.