Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Fleet Department in the operations of our Walnut CA, office. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and a team player. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Roles, responsibilities and required skills
- Updating Drivers Licenses, Vehicles Registrations and Vehicles Gas usage
- Assist with receipts, bills, invoices, statements, and checks
- Operate office machines, such as computer, fax and copier
- Run local company errands
- Maintain logs for gas usage
- Stationary ordering
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Preparation of Purchase Orders
- Provide assistance to Higher Management as required
- General clerical duties to include:
- answering phones
- data entry
- making copies
- filing (electronic and hard copy)
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ethical standards and professionalism
- Computer and technology skills
- Ability to multitask
- Clean drivers license
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School diploma or higher
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Bilingual – English and Spanish
· Vehicle experience or Knowledge
A background check, including drug testing, is required for successful employment.
Founded in 2002, Turn Around Communications Incorporated (TACI) has grown to be an industry leader, providing a range of telecommunication contracting services. From engineering to deployment, Turn Around Communications has earned a reputation for delivering exceptional service to our customers. We are a trusted partner to the largest telecom, internet, cable, and wireless providers in the country. The reason is simple - we deliver. Our teams are lead by industry veterans with decades of experience in all sectors of the telecommunication industry who value a commitment to quality service.
Our business is built on the shared values of our customers. We always hold quality, integrity and reliability as guiding principles in our success. We recognize that while low prices are important, so is dependability. We insist that our teams deliver the complete package everyday. That is our mission. The ever increasing demand for high-speed data has led to unprecedented opportunities in the broadband industry. At Turn Around, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers take advantage of these opportunities. We offer a variety of services, at a value that few others can match for services ranging from engineering, to FTTX constructions, through installations and maintenance.
Posting ID: 565498447Posted: 2020-09-19