We take our business seriously and want the best! McDonald's® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you're interested (and we sure hope you are), let's get together.
The Ideal maintenance team member takes pride in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. Our motto is delivering GOLDEN MOMENTS EVERYDAY and maintenance plays a significant part in that.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
• We pay competitively and above market for superior skills and service! We want to grow with talented individuals that are highly motivated to make a difference.
• Current student or high school diploma/GED preferred
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work on your feet for most of your shift
• Strong mechanical and technical ability
OUR EVERYDAY ENERGY
• Fast Paced • Fun • Warm • Authentic
Deliver Golden Moments Everyday
Be Positive • Make a Difference • Serve Safe, Fresh, Hot Food • Keep Our Place Clean • Be Warm and Authentic
WHAT WE VALUE MOST
Playing to Win • Doing the Right Thing - even when no one is looking • Shining in what You Do • Being Amazing Together
Posting ID: 74414984Posted: 2020-07-14