Ensure consistent and memorable guest experiences through the superior show quality and guest service by training and demonstrating the four priorities (Safety, Friendliness, Show and Efficiency), evaluating, and coaching hosts responsible for applying them. Supervise and perform all functions related to sales related assets.
1. Observe, evaluate, and coach hosts to deliver friendly, superior guest service which focuses on show.
2. Maintain measurement plans and reports to evaluate host, financial and operational effectiveness.
3. Conduct training needs assessments to identify performance gaps and provide necessary coaching and feedback.
4. Deliver on-the-job training (OJT) programs and materials.
5. Drive measurement based continuous improvement of OJT.
6. Select, train and develop Guest Service Leaders.
7. Assess the Friendliness and Show aspects of each department, identifying performance gaps and other training needs. Provide feedback and partner with the store management team to deliver solutions.
8. Manage training activities (OJT, online, etc.) and assess the support needed to drive organizational effectiveness. Provide feedback and partner with the store management team to deliver solutions.
9. Manage the hiring processes including sourcing and candidate management. Work with the store management team to ensure interviewing, onboarding and training processes follow established guidelines.
10. Complete, review, and maintain all training documentation including OJT, new hire and performance documentation.
11. Works with Store Manager/Director to ensure that a schedule is written to provide the desired level of guest service within established labor guides.
12. Process guest orders, including performing functions of cashiers or guest service clerks.
13. Perform guest service desk functions as needed.
14. Ensure that an accurate daily cash count is completed.
15. Ensure bank deposits are completed daily according to policy.
16. Monitor and analyze audits according to company guidelines.
17. Monitor and enforce all Front Porch policies related to Asset Protection and Shrink Control.
18. Ensure the security of the office and store funds.
19. Maintain supplies needed for Front Porch according to budget.
1. Strong communication and partnering skills.
2. Knowledge and application of operations within a retail environment.
3. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
4. Knowledge and application of the principles of differentiated learning.
5. Leadership experience with direct reports.
6. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
7. Ability to work well with others.
8. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
11. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
12. Ability to work well with computers.
13. Knowledge of Front Porch operations.
14. Ability to work shifts during peak times (such as 10-7) at least 3-4 days per week.
Posting ID: 583253052Posted: 2020-10-30