Penick Village continuing care retirement community is seeking experienced and dependable housekeepers. The ideal candidate will use safe and professional work practices to maintain clean and sanitary residential apartments, cottages and office facilities for residents, visitors, and staff at our retirement community. Ideal candidates demonstrate conscientious and high quality service, a strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team; and individually.
1. Demonstrate courteous and professional service to residents, visitors and staff of the community
2. Provide basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and scouring bathrooms.
3. Respond to customer concerns and inquiries immediately and report an problems
4. Must be flexible to shift change and job assignment within the community.
5. Ability to work with others.
6. Report all incidents/accidents to Department Leader before the end of the shift.
1. Ability to lift and move furniture in varying weights which could be over 40 pounds.
2. Ability to lift and move trash in varying weights, using assistive transport devices.
3. Must be able to extend hands, arms, and legs.
4. Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, and twist frequently throughout the day.
5. Must be able to walk up and down stairs.
6. Must be able to seize, grab, turn, and hold objects with the hands.
7. Continual walking and/or prolonged standing during the shift.