Accent Controls, Inc. (ACI) is seeking a full-time Supply Technician,supporting the Logistics Readiness Center (LRC), located at the Total Force Training Center, Fort McCoy, Wisconsin.
The Supply Technician provides materials, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; oversees staff. Warehouse/receiving personnel accept and process the receipt of assets. Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversees the staff including ensuring staff is adequately trained ; coordinates, priorities and schedules workloads to ensure timely and effective completion of work.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance to ensure daily production standards are met and Standard Operation Procedures are followed.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment
- A high school diploma is required, as is 2+ years of receiving and material handling experience. Experience managing shipping/receiving clerks ispreferred.
- Must be able to pass a T1 investigation, to be verified in JPAS
- Knowledge of the CSDP Command Supply Discipline Program.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate staff operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
ACI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. ACI is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email HR@accentcontrols.com to request accommodation. In addition to federal law requirements, ACI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. ACI participates in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 579219091Posted: 2020-10-19