Assist Property Management Department with mail services, filing, telephone coverage and special projects as needed.
• Handle all filing for Property Management Department; keep filing to be done in numerical order and file in Property Management files daily.
• Open mail, both US and interoffice, date stamp and sort by PM/PA.
• Distribute and pickup mail to individuals in Property Management Dept.
• Re-file Administrative, CAM, Tax, Insurance files that have been used by individuals in Property Management.
• Assist in large copy projects.
• Input Status items into Site Tools system
• Create new files as needed.
• Prepare air bills for monthly airborne shipments.
• Pull various files when needed by Director and Managers.
• Assist as telephone backup during meetings and lunch hours.
• Make sure departmental files are kept in proper numerical order.
• Prepare files that are required to be sent to storage. Maintain storage log.
• Maintain Property Management file inventory and account for missing files.
• Various projects as required by department.
• Quality of Work
• Quantity of Work
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Good verbal communication skills
• Operate copier and fax machine
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds
Position requires standing for prolonged periods of time and bending
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.