Are you looking for a job where you can truly make a difference?
Do you have a heart for helping those in need?
Become a part of the Home Instead Senior Care team and help us fulfill our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
With competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts and hours, being a CAREGiver is the perfect role for those seeking a flexible and meaningful career opportunity.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Although experience is not required, it is preferred. A qualified candidate will have the following traits:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must have a reliable and safe vehicle
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits including referral bonuses, paid skills training, CAREGiver recognition, dental/medical, PTO, and more!
Visit our WEBSITE or call (770) 425-4240 for details regarding CAREGiver opportunities near you.
*Each Home Instead Senior Care® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576265265Posted: 2020-09-27