Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Sr. Business Process Analyst
Overview of Position
The Business Process Analyst is a key member of the Clinical Interoperability Solutions Program Management Office. The BPA supports the delivery of business capabilities and objectives by providing project management, process design, and knowledge services across the organization. This role is integral to establishing and maintaining infrastructure, governance, and resources as Clinical Interoperability Solutions expands in size, products, and revenue delivery.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years project and/or program management experience
- 5+ years process improvement experience
- Certification, coursework, or experience in Program Management, Project Management, Total Quality Management/Blackbelt, Agile, Knowledge management, Communication, or Change management
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Strong project management abilities with demonstrated success leveraging industry standard tools and approaches to deliver multiple projects simultaneously. Attention to detail to ensure plans are thorough.
- Demonstrated ability to design and document effective processes. Knowledge of and practice applying multiple process design methodologies and standards.
- Ability to succeed in a geographically distant / virtual environment including collaboration and relationship management with team members, customers, and sponsors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to listen and understand.
- Critical thinking, ability to make good decisions and identify solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, concurrent projects and perform well under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands based upon the needs of the business.
- Able to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Education: College degree preferably in industrial engineering, business administration, data analytics, or communication or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in Healthcare IT or healthcare clinical environment.
- Experience with Healthcare technology standards.
- Experience creating and managing SharePoint solutions.
- Experience creating wiki pages in Confluence.
- Thorough understanding of knowledge management practices, including executing a knowledge management strategy and roadmap.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands/Home office
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 10% travel requirement, one off situations
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.