If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Full Time Regular Cedar Knolls, NJ, Cedar Knolls, NJ, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1105
Client Performance Director
Who we are
At Marketsmith, Inc., outcomes are everything. For our clients, ourselves and the community around us. So much so, in fact, that we refer to ourselves as The Outcomes Agency. We are a woman-owned, data driven omnichannel marketing agency that delivers real business impact for direct-to-consumer and challenger brands in any category through the applied use of technology. Our mission is to make challenger brands champions. It's not just about data science, however, or the application of analytics. Our focus on outcomes means we begin by thoroughly understanding our client's business and a willingness to commit shared accountability for success.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first - from new graduates to seasoned professionals and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who we need
The Client Performance Director will be responsible for steering the strategies on your client's business while ensuring the agency is fully prepared to meet all of the client's marketing and communication needs. The Client Performance Director leads the team toward the overall account vision, creates new solutions for driving the business forward, motivates team members to greater contributions, and has impact with client directors and influence with client officers. The Client Performance Director will find new ways to drive organic growth; understanding that doing great work for the client means expanding our relationship and increasing revenue.
· Responsible for leading the initiation of all marketing, creative, media and research projects for each client
· Act as the primary internal and external contact for all activities of the account providing effective direction to ensure that the agency is properly managing client needs outlined in SOW
· Responsible for building strong client relationships
· Truly collaborate across the agency network to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals
· Oversee data analytics reporting process for each media effort ensuring all resources are available, timing is met and points of view/optimization opportunities are outlined. The Director is responsible for understanding the process and leading the presentation and next steps.
· Unite and lead cross-functional teams in the most efficient, optimal process for effective use of resources
· Work with direct reports to ensure flawless execution across each project
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience in an agency or related environment.
· Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue
· An eagerness to think differently about problems and rolling up your sleeves to help figure them out
· Ability to recognize a great idea and empower the creative teams to push the boundaries on the work we make, while providing the business context needed for the work to be successful
· A resiliently positive attitude. This is critical to foster a highly collaborative environment
· Demonstrating interest in marketing by reading trade publications, industry blogs, participation in educational webinars, etc.
· The ability to confidently present your own and other's work persuasively
· Financial savvy - the willingness and capability to work with numbers
· Travel as required
What we offer
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a game room where you can blow off some steam, a walking club, free gym membership, and weight loss programs; paid time off, work from home time and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401K; guest speakers, access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we'll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.