Starting salary: $31/hr
- Participating in and direct troubleshooting activities in the event of equipment failure including participation in failure analysis, problem solving and prevention.
- Working with production team to make rapid, educated decisions regarding the issue at hand and trouble shoot systems, resolve issues by providing investigation, analysis, test, and follow-up where appropriate.
- Maintenance, testing and upgrading of all production equipment. Installation and testing of new food manufacturing, packaging and processing equipment. Interface with machine tools and special equipment or test modules, troubleshoot existing equipment for electrical or electronics failures and change or modify machines to improve or update.
- Preventative maintenance and repair when required in addition to planned mechanical maintenance duties.
- Participate in a continuous improvement culture while following safe workplace practices.
- Developing positive and respectful interactions with managers, supervisors, maintenance technicians, and machine operators.
Shift start: 1:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
We are the world's largest independent bottler for retailers and A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage companies on an effective multiuser production platform that benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe, US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages, manufactured to individual customer specifications and requirements.