Celina Aluminum Precision Technology Inc. (CAPT) is a major supplier of aluminum engine and frame components to Honda of America. We are currently seeking a qualified Equipment Service (Maintenance Technicians) to join our Team.
- A (2) year Associate Degree in Electrical/Electronics or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to work and communicate within a Team environment
- Experience in CNC Robotics and/or PLCs is a plus
- Availability to work any shift. This position is primarily on second shift but will involve covering third shift as needed
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Preventative maintenance
Our compensation package includes:
- Top Pay for proven experience plus a shift premium.
· Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Insurance.
- Company paid short term and long term disability plans
- Company paid life insurance for Associate, spouse, and children
- 20 Paid Days off in first year
- Paid Holidays plus birthday off with pay
- Health Club Membership
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K Match and Company paid Pension Plan
- Optional supplemental life insurance
Apply online at: https://www.capt-celina.com
Celina, OH, is the sole North American location for Honda Foundry's world-renowned engine and frame component manufacturing. True to our roots. CAPT manufactures only the highest quality products for Honda Motor Co. LTD. and its customers worldwide.
Our commitment to quality, technology, and customer satisfaction reaffirms that CAPT represents "Precision in the Making"
Posting ID: 546516038Posted: 2020-07-06