At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. Our team is committed to providing Second Mile Service and we strive to exceed guest expectations. We enjoy getting to know our guests and look forward to any opportunity to give back to this community who has so graciously supported us.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are willing and excited to implement the CORE 4 with every guest interaction (Eye contact, Smile, Speak enthusiastically, Make a connection)
- Have a positive and serving attitude and warm personality
- Love to smile and connect with people
- Prioritize the guest experience
- Can work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Are team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and punctual
- Have a high ability to multitask
- Are self-starters
- Can communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members
- Have availability and willingness to work at least two Saturdays per month
- Have a clean and professional appearance and are willing to comply with corporate dress and grooming standards
- Have reliable transportation
Duties and Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality to make guests feel comfortable and welcome
- Taking orders with speed and accuracy
- Closely following sanitation and safety procedures
- Keeping the kitchen, front counter, drive thru, dining room, and bathrooms neat, clean, and stocked at all times
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Perform basic maintenance and cleaning of various machines
- Maintain clear and kind communication between all staff
- Adapt Chick-fil-A required language
- Carry out all instructions given by leadership team and Operator
- Closed Sundays
- Competitive pay starting at $15/hour
- Leadership opportunities
- Free meal on shift
- Discounted food outside of work
- 50% off gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness
- Scholarship opportunities
Team members are required to stand for multiple hours, climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age, no experience necessary.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- 18+ are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must be able to work nights and Saturday shifts!
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 39768362Posted: 2020-07-14