Industry: Manufacturing Title: Warehouse Worker/Distribution Center Clerk Duration: 12 months (with extension and conversion) Location: Melville, New York, USA - 11747 Pay: 13/hr on W2 without benefits Essential Functions:
- Unload trucks of all incoming shipments to the distribution center
- Open and unpack all shipments received
- Match incoming inventory to invoices and packing slips for proper size, quantity, color, style etc.
- Ensure boxes are bar-coded / labeled correctly
- Stock shelves with new inventory
- High school diploma or GED Previous distribution center or shipping experience is preferred Basic computer skills preferred
- Able to learn to operate wave machine, hi-lo machine, power jack and electric life
- Overtime and weekend hours maybe required
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Posting ID: 573123020Posted: 2020-09-18