At Jiffy Lube, our Lube Technicians are the best in the business, and the reason why we’re a leader in the industry! As a Lube Technician, you will be an integral part of the team servicing vehicles, changing oil and filters, adding fluids, checking tire pressure, washing windows and vacuuming floorboards, as well as other duties within the shop.
- Should be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Need to be able to walk or stand for several hours at times in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Should be able to bend and reach comfortably, climb steps, lift heavy objects occasionally and other physical activities in both the lower and upper bay areas.
- Will come in direct contact with cleaning materials and fumes from vehicles in the bay.
- Must be able to enter computer data during training sessions.
- Should be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with customers and fellow employees.
- Regular performance reviews
- Biweekly incentive plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Paid vacations (full-time only)
- Advancement potential
Award Winning Training
Every Jiffy Lube service center employee is required to complete Jiffy Lube University™, an award-winning training program so extensive that Jiffy Lube earned the distinction of being an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Accredited Training Provider. Jiffy Lube University combines state-of-the-art computer-based instruction, supervised on-the-job training and proficiency testing to help Jiffy Lube technicians become skilled in providing comprehensive preventive maintenance.
Along with competitive pay and outstanding advancement potential, employees also enjoy the following benefits:
- Regular Performance Reviews & Bonus Structure
- Paid Training
- Generous Employee Discounts
Posting ID: 590086302Posted: 2020-11-30