We’re creating a place where people with active lifestyles feel connected to healthy food, and we’re in need of a great head coach who wants to live in that world.
As the Head Coach coach you will actively participate in moving the team ahead by running awesome shifts that are a result of having your team prepared and ready to execute in the heat of the moment.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma with some additional coursework or training in restaurant management (college degree in Hospitality, Food Service Management, or a related field preferred) and at least one year of restaurant experience. Previous management experience in a hospitality, food service, or customer service position is highly preferred. Fluent English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Oversees production of food according to sanitation and quality standards
- Manages and mentors staff, including recruiting/hiring/training of all employees, overseeing HR/payroll, managing issues of discipline/termination, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Addresses customer concerns and issues
- Ensures stated goals are met
- Head Coach must have current retail or restaurant manager experience
- Majority of job responsibilities must be performed standing or walking during typical 10-hour shift. Ability to work days, nights and weekends, as necessary.
- Frequently walks in and around the restaurant to interact with employees and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Uses a keyboard on a daily basis to enter information into a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of performing any duty, of any employee, while training or while covering staffing needs.
- Must have transportation to make bank deposits, deliver orders, or run errands as needed – valid driver’s license, driving record must be acceptable.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- Drug free workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical insurance plans
- Workers compensation.
Hiring at the states minimum wage, plus $2 average tips per hour.
Posting ID: 48267638Posted: 2020-08-13