Passionate caregivers wanted to start work immediately!
We are growing, and our seniors need compassionate CAREGivers. We offer competitive pay, great hour, and flexibility. Most of all, we respect you as a professional. This is a great opportunity to work when times are tough. You will have the backing of a successful company that has heart, integrity, and always supports our caregivers. So if you want to come on board to a wonderful opportunity send us your resume and fill out an application immediately.
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.HomeInstead.com/476/
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Ability to create your own schedule with existing client base
- Local and Supportive Staff
- Paid training and on-going training
- CAREGiver Engagement and support programs
- Benefits including Medical, AFLAC, Simple IRA and Voluntary Benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- Building relationships
- Provide care according to client needs and assessment.
- Assist with client Activities of Daily Living to include: Providing safety, Bathing, Grooming, and Transfers
- Assist with Instrumental Activities to include: Traveling, Shopping, Meal preparation, Light housekeeping
- Medication Administration
- Personal Care
- Dementia Care
- Must enjoy working with seniors.
- Experience is a plus, Senior Industry experience preferred
- Pass background & Drug screen
Here are a few things our Caregivers had to say:
"For the past 6 years with Home Instead I have had the opportunity to have continued education from the company, in local offices,at the main branch,and on line at home from my own computer. The company presents every learning opportunity to us so that we can be the best caregiver ever.
There is more to the Caregiver than the company. They realize that many caregivers are also parents and grandparents that care for children in the home. Caregivers also may have interests in art, music, travel, and other activities. Home Instead has an amazing scheduling system that allows for exceptional care of our clients and personal need or growth from our staff.
I have been very fortunate to find this company, as I hope, and feel, that they feel fortunate that I am part of their force."
"I appreciate the personal touch that all the staff at HISC give each of us. Having worked for big corporations in my past work life it is refreshing to have that personal touch that you all give us."
"The Staff are always available for help in anyway we need. I love being a part of this company."
"Our office works hard at getting us jobs, keeping us working. The staff treats both clients and CGs with respect and value."
"Everyone makes you feel like you are part of the team and they truly care about you."
"This company is truly amazing and everyone treats you like family! I have never been so well taken care of by an employer in my 14 years of work. I would highly recommend them!"
If you are interested please apply online at www.HomeInstead.com/476/
Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.