No. of Positions
Auto req ID
BPS-Onsite Support Services-Desk Side Services
Job Description (Posting).
Datacenter Technician (Entry-Level)
About the Job
• Rack, Build, cable, configure, and provision Intel and AMD Servers
• Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment
• Troubleshoot, test, quality assurance of Server hardware
• Professionally resolve hardware issues via trouble ticket
• Operating System Installation - Windows Server, Linux, Unix
• Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment a plus
• Web Server and Database installation experience a plus
• Must be able to work in this country without US Sponsorship
• Must be willing to learn quickly, multitask, and work in a fast pace environment. (1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions (2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity (3.) To do manage client visits and interpret requirements specifically from the point of view of interpretation (4.) TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
Posting ID: 558959865Posted: 2020-07-14