Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be
responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of
correspondence, as well as additional clerical duties
- Answering the telephone and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Transfers a caller to an associate's
voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Confirming membership, issues temporary membership cards, and occasionally process new memberships on computer.
- Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel.
- Providing callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receiving, sorting and forwarding incoming mail.
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
Shift start: 9:00AM or 10:00AM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.