Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), a division of ValvolineTM, is hiring Customer Service Advisors. Whether you're looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with unrivalled advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.
What you'll do
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are often the first and last face our customers see. You will create lasting impressions and build loyal customers by using your knowledge of our products and services. No matter your experience, our training program will prepare you to be skilled, confident and exceptional under the hood and communicating with our guests.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting
- Present oil change options and additional services based on manufacturer recommendations
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Evaluate customers' needs, working quickly and efficiently
- Provide hands-on assistance under the hood as needed
- Master products, services, and company knowledge
How you'll succeed
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- You enjoy interacting with people face-to-face
- You are friendly and ready to work as part of a customer-focused team
- Have an eagerness to learn and grow
- You can lift up to 50 pounds
- Have full mobility and the ability to work with your hands above your head
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we've been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We're passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn't it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- Flexible hours
- We promote from within - a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 568688651Posted: 2020-08-18