Are you a service-oriented individual who is well-versed in any of the following HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and appliances? InterSolutions has several opportunities for self-motivated Maintenance Technicians with top clients in the greater Manassas, VA area!
We offer all of our associates SAME DAY PAY! From state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading training, you’ll have access to unmatched resources to build your career in property management. Our hiring process is completely virtual and provide referral bonuses and permanent placement opportunities.
Se habla Español. Nosotros pagamos el mismo dia.
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
Posting ID: 567639932Posted: 2020-08-14