truenorth is a regional convenience retailer, partnered with Shell Oil Co. offering premiere, branded products, services and facilities. Our strategy is to be in growth markets where we have the expertise and ability to manage profitably.
We value our employees and provide the opportunity for growth and development in a safe, productive workplace. We also recognize our obligation to be responsible corporate, civic and industry citizens.
What you do….
- Ensure EVERY guest receives outstanding customer service.
- Ensure that all shifts are fulfilling ‘truenorth ready’ standards.
- Address all customer suggestions or concerns and communicate these to the Store Manager.
- Lead by example in all areas including customer service, suggestive selling, cash handling, and attendance.
- Assist in training, motivating, and developing new and existing cashiers.
- Oversee daily store operations in the absence of the Assistant Store Manager.
- Maintain a safe, friendly, and clean environment for our customers, vendors, and employees.
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
What you need….
- To greet all guests with a smile and a genuine thank you when they leave
- Engage guests with friendly conversation and communicate clearly with guests and co-workers
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven success giving excellent customer service, accurate cash register operations, and cash handling.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule with varied hours/days. Responsible to assist in providing coverage on all shifts.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
What we provide….
- PAID Training programs to ensure you are successful and have what you need to be a star
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment
- 401K with Company match *
- Paid vacation*
- Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire *
- Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act, after 1 year of employment*
*Eligibility requirements must be met
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older (some locations may require 21 years of age or older due to tobacco or alcohol sales) and will be subject to a pre-employment background check at our expense
True North Energy LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. True North is a veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer
Our core values
INTEGRITY – Be honest and fair
RESPECT – Acknowledge the rights and dignity of all people
PROTECTION – Safeguard the safety and health of our employees and protect the environment
CUSTOMER/VENDOR RELATIONS – Be mutually beneficial, pro-active and respectful
QUALITY – Incorporate excellence in all we do
Posting ID: 561714988Posted: 2020-07-14