Satellite Cable Technician | $2000 - $2500 Bonus
- $2000 New Tech Bonus
- $2500 Experienced Tech Bonus
- $1000 Tech referrals
- $1000 Tech mentoring bonus
Join a team of exceptional people; committed to delivering and supporting best-in-class repair service with a fast-paced, growing company. As one of the nation's largest providers of managed mobile field services, CCi is embarking on its third decade of providing award winning careers. Partnered with Dish, SAMSUNG, and an expanding list of national in-home warranty companies, CCi is the fastest growing provider in the nation.
CCi's nationally ranked technicians are creative, smart, entrepreneurial, and focused on delivering a best-in-class customer experience. Individuals closely looked at for advancement are driven by each of the following traits:
- Productive workplace personality
- Naturally fits into customer service scenarios
- Features some sales and mechanical reasoning
- Entrepreneurial, 'can do' attitude.
- Fastidious, clean personal presentation.
- Dependable, consistent availability.
- Self-enhancing. Pursues new skillsets.
- Opens new markets and mentors new people.
- Maximizes personal income potential.
Experience that makes a great fit
Experienced individuals most likely have serviced multiple residential customers per day, maintained a set of tools for career use and developed on the job mechanical skills and mechanical reasoning. Superstars have practice using a sales approach to overcome adversity and successfully win back upset customers. Many success stories originate with prior experience in one of these roles:
Experienced Satellite Cable Broadband and Alarm Technicians
Our experienced technicians love this job! Affect how much money you make, continue learning new skills, and add even more income selling products to existing customers and mentoring new technicians.
Experienced Maintenance Technician
You could already have the necessary mechanical aptitude and be accustomed to customers, landlords, residents, or guests watching you work without damaging their surrounding property. Learn a new trade and maximize your potential income!
Experienced Residential Services Technician
You have earned money as a blue collar, paid by job technician who completed multiple residential work orders daily. You might be a great fit to learn a new trade and improve your revenue stream.
Experienced in something else?
Drive, and a passion to provide the best customer experience are the defining features of our top performers. Therefore, experience is not required. With sign on bonuses ranging from $2000 to $2500, at CCi there is always an opportunity for the right person. If you aspire to maximize your growth potential, then we have the means for you to tap into a new trade with a limitless supply of work.
Typical work week:
- 3-5 work orders per day
- 5-6 days per week in all weather
- Regular weekends, some holidays are typical
Technician Pay Grades:
CCi boasts the highest pay grades on the market. Our outstanding pay for performance incentive elevates average new technician pay above and beyond any other company in the industry.
- Pay Grades are performance driven and are limited to individual technicians certifications and standing. We'll help you get the right certifications to make great money.
- Pay grades each average $10 per work order above the last, generating a staggering difference in weekly pay as performance improves.
- Key performance indicators are used to measure important factors: work order completion rates, warranty claims, customer satisfaction, system integrations, and additional product sales and some commission based work.
- Average Technicians earn $1000-$1500 weekly
- Top Performers earn $1500-$2000 weekly
- Technician Pay Grades update twice monthly
- Weekly payments begin during the fourth work week
- Bonus payments at key milestones after starting work
- New Technicians invoice1-3 jobs daily
- Experienced, Senior Technicians invoice 3-4 jobs daily
- $40-$55 service calls
- $100 TV mounts
- $87-110 single receiver installs
- $134-157 four receiver installs
- $179+ broadband & single video combo installs
- Driving - a lot
- Service all kinds of customers
- Sell products and services to provided customers
- Work in the elements
- Lift 50 lbs and maneuver 250 lbs without breaking or scratching things
- Carry, kneel, pull, lift, reach, dig, shovel, climb, crawl and pull cable around inside tight spaces
- Use all kinds of hand tools: electric and handheld screwdrivers, open end wrenches, hex bits, nut drivers, specialty tools and meters
- Independently manage business details in web-based applications
- Clean criminal history
- Clean driving record
- Clean drug screen
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Approved vehicle (white van or truck)
- Tools and materials
While work opportunities and customer parts are provided, technicians are independent contractors who are well compensated within established pay rates for self-providing their own approved vehicle, insurance, tools, and materials.
What does onboarding look like?
- Self-insure your business
- Background check
- Two-three week industry certification process
- Launch your new business
- Bonus payments and weekly payments
CCi maintains a strong expansion of business that continuously generates results-based advancement opportunity for growth minded individuals to discover their unlimited potential.
If you are driven, we have a way to get you there.