We are looking for a professional Legal Assistant to support nationwide process serving business. This role is an integral part of our team and communicates with process servers and clients at law firms to ensure we deliver what is expected. Tasks include, but are not limited to: answering incoming client calls, creating affidavits and invoices, establishing strong client relationships, owning jobs and ensuring follow-through with clients and facilitating communications amongst departments. You must be able to wear many hats and facilitate various deliverables at once. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, communicating effectively and troubleshooting. We are a high-volume legal services firm.
· Answer phones, address client questions and resolve client issues
· Call process servers to ensure timely service
· Manage Inbox with server communications and follow-up on missing information
· Notate details of service in “Process Server Toolbox” (PST) system
· Ensure communication flows amongst the team members
· Create affidavits and invoices
· Special projects as needed
· Strong initiative to proactively solve conflicts and address issues
· Excellent organizational skills
· Problem-solving abilities
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Team building and collaboration
· Customer service
· Multitasking and prioritizing
· High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
· Superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to document existing processes and establish new ones.
· Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Full Time, Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Hours typically 8:30 to 5:30. Overtime allowed for busy days. PTO and paid holidays.