Who We Are
Pizza Ranch, a fast-casual restaurant chain based in Orange City, Iowa, has grown from a single location in 1981 to over 200 locations in 14 states. Consistent growth has been a Pizza Ranch staple, as the brand has become a beacon of community involvement and exceptional food. The Pizza Ranch buffet features legendary pizzas, Crispy Ranch Chicken®, salads and desserts, along with carryout and delivery options.
Our company is fueled by a powerful Vision "to glorify God by positively impacting the world" and a Mission "to give every guest a legendary experience." If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who pursue excellence in their work and love to be of service to others.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
At Pizza Ranch, our management team is a vital part of what makes our business so successful. As a Kitchen Manager, you play a leadership role in the following:
- Provide genuine care for all our staff and guests and create legendary impact to those you come in to contact with each day.
- Ensure the quality and safety of our cravable food every day.
- Effectively manage food and labor costs.
- Maintain a clean, organized and well-stocked kitchen with equipment properly maintained and in good condition.
- Create accurate food orders to ensure we have the food we need each day, but seek to minimize excess inventory of food and supplies.
- Train and develop team members, including always having 1-2 employees you are developing to become future managers.
- Be busy on your feet, accomplish the kitchen needs of that day, take on tasks that need to get done, pitch-in to help crew members, and always set up the next shift for success.
- Assist the General Manager in leading the day-to-day operations and support the overall management of the guest experience, as measured through Market Force data and other guest feedback.
- Be involved in staffing, scheduling, performance management, and pay decisions for BOH employees.
- Stay focused on our Key Business Drivers and model and reinforce The Pizza Ranch Way in all that you do.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Know and implement our Key Business Drivers; know and model The Pizza Ranch Way
- Passion for leading & developing people, setting a standard of excellence and helping others achieve it
- Proven record of management, communication, and organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple situations
- Effective communicator, and listener with good oral and written communication skills
- Have business acumen and passion to learn and grow
- 3+ years restaurant management experience in a high volume location preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent education, and proficient in basic computer skills
Posting ID: 74349030Posted: 2020-11-27